I am sick again. Bah! This time with a cold and sinus congestion, which inevitably I have passed to my babies as well.
My mind is fuzzy and my body aches, and all I want to do it lie on the couch and watch bad TV but I have a “hankering” to blog today.
My mind is to fuzzy to think of in depth things to talk about. I do however think I need reminding what makes me happy as I whine and mope around about being sick again with two sick babies and husband with the flu.
So here goes…
My Happiness list: (what makes me happy)
- baby smiles in the morning
- Chloe and Charlotte, all the time 🙂
- Courtney’s smile, and ridiculous humour
- pyjama days
- breakfast at my mom and ricks
- Game nights with my family
- The Doucet’s dining room table with yummy food and good girlfriends
- my kobo
- My best girl friends
- Going shopping with Emily, Meg and Amber..but maybe not all together.
- Watching my family with my babies and all the love they have for them.
- the dishes being done when I get home from work 🙂
- Yoga with Lindsay
- Book club and Wine (especially at Alex’s house 🙂
- Craft workshops with Ashley (been a while since I did that one…got to plan one soon 🙂
- my job…most days 🙂
- driving to work with meg. We always seem to be able to catch up then 🙂
- big huge holiday dinners
- my nieces and nephews (and I have a new little niece! welcome to the Kennedy family little Molly 🙂
- quiet time
- going to the movies
- Blogging 🙂
- Peppermint tea
- Music that perfectly fits the mood
- My grandparents
- My two cats purrs and cuddles
It really turned out to be a random list, all the thoughts are all over the place…but I think That is how I am feeling today. Just scattered!
wish you lots of happiness!